Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Barnum Movie Review 'Taken'

As most of you know, Nate and I watch a LOT of movies. So I thought it might be fun to post our own little movie reviews every now and then.
Last night we saw the movie 'Taken' starring Liam Neeson. He plays a retired CIA agent who just moved to CA to be closer to his 17 year old daughter who lives there with her mom and ridiculously rich step-dad. The daughter goes on a trip with her 19 year old cousin, I think, to Europe and gets kidnapped by super bad guys who run a woman traffiking business. So, basically he goes there, finds all the bad guys and kills them and gets his daughter back.

As I'm sure you can guess, Nate picked the movie this time. He really liked it. It was very intense and definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. I'm not a big fan of these kind of movies, too violent and dark for my liking, but as far as the genre goes it was well made.

So, if you like violent, intense, action movies where the good guy wins and kills all the bad guys along the way, you will love this movie.

No comments: