Thursday, July 12, 2012

10 Years and Counting

Yet again, I'm a bit behind on my blogging.  On June 29th, almost two weeks ago, Nate and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.  Actually, "celebrated" may be a bit of a stretch.  The day itself was awful, but it ended well with the kids at Grandma Laurie's for the weekend and Nate and I having dinner and a quiet evening together.  The 30th was a good day though. =) 
You'd think that after 10 years of spending nearly every day together, we'd be getting tired of each other.  On the contrary, our relationship is stronger than ever and has grown in ways I didn't even realize were possible when we first tied the knot.  I think we can attribute much of our growth to the trials we have had and the way we worked together, cried together, and pulled through each and every one together.  A successful marriage is hard work, but the reward is worth it 100 times over. 
Happy Anniversary to Us!

No comments: