Saturday, March 7, 2009

Movie Review : : Paul Blart Mall Cop: :

Last night, Nate and I went to see Paul Blart Mall Cop. Honestly, I wasn't really expecting much. We were late and missed the movie that I wanted to see. But, I LOVED this movie! We laughed like crazy! Paul Blart is a security guard at a mall who has been trying to become a State Trooper for years. His hypoglycemia keeps getting in the way. This character is such a loveable good-guy type that you just ache for him to succeed! On Black Friday, a group of thieves takes over the mall and forces all the people out except for six hostages, including his daughter and the woman he loves. Paul is unaware that this is happening and ends up inside the mall and has to find a way to save the day. So, if you want a movie that will make you laugh, go see Mall Cop! That's all I'm gonna say about that!


No comments: