Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Fun

As you can probably tell, we're playing a bit of catch-up here on the Barnum family blog.  Halloween was last week.  With the holiday falling just five days after Abram's birth, I was glad to have my mom and sister here to help out with the kids' festivities. 
We carved pumpkins the night before and the kids all wore their costumes to school. Nate was working all day. My mom and Sarah took Jonah, Lilly, & Jayne trick-or-treating. They came home with just enough candy, not a huge bagful for each of them, and they all had a great time. 
Jonah really enjoyed getting out all of the pumpkin "guts"

Jayne and her pumpkin

Lilly the Fairy, Jayne the Princess, & Jonah the Ninja all ready to go trick-or-treating

I sure do love all of my cute little Barnums!

No comments: