Friday, November 9, 2012

Two Weeks

Today Abram is two weeks old.  I'm not gonna lie, it's been a long two weeks.  All of the adjustments that come with a new baby really take their toll and with this being baby #4 there have been lots of adjustments all around and much less time for catching up on sleep.  Abram is doing really well.  He's awake more during the day now and it's fun to see his wide eyes taking everything in. 
I keep having to remind myself that it's only been two weeks and I still need to take it easy.  I've overdone it on a couple of days and I definitely pay for it the day after.  Nate has been taking a few extra days off work which has been a huge help.  I'm so grateful for all he does. 
So, without further adieu....let's get to what people really read posts like this for....the pictures! 
One Day Old

Two Weeks Old



No comments: