Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Jonah!

Today is Jonah's 6th birthday! I can't believe it's already been six years since I first became a mother. Here are some fun facts about my favorite little boy....
  • Jonah is in kindergarten this year and absolutely LOVES school! He loves to read and to learn anyway he can.
  • Jonah loves to make things. He loves to build with blocks, paint, color, draw, you name it. He's constantly cutting things out of paper and taping or gluing them together to make animals or shapes.
  • Jonah is a very good big brother. He's very protective and helpful with his sisters.
  • Jonah came into the world weighing 8lbs 9oz.
  • Jonah likes dinosaurs and all things reptile.
  • Jonah loves to play the Wii.
  • Jonah was definitely worth the 9 months of pregnancy and the 29 hours of labor that it took to get him here!
Here a couple of pictures of Jonah when he was 2 years old. Sadly I don't have any digital ones of him as a baby and I don't have a scanner, so these will have to do.

These are both from May 2006.

And now he's six. Yikes! Where did the time go!
I love you my handsome little man! Happy Birthday!



3 comments:

Natalie said...

Its crazy how fast 6 years can go isn't it? Happy Birthday Jonah!

Jaimie said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! I love the younger pictures of him. So cute! In the first one he looks more like you and now he's looking more like his daddy.

Amanda and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! I love his long curly hair when he was little!!!