Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eight is Great!

Eight years ago today, Nate and I were married in the Bountiful, Utah temple. It's funny how when you get married, you feel like its impossible that you will ever love your spouse more than you do in that magical moment that links you together for eternity. I can honestly say that what I felt that day was only a tiny fraction of the love we share now, eight years later, and I can only see that love growing. I'm so grateful that we chose each other and that we chose to be married for time and all eternity.
If you haven't heard the story of how we met, you can read it in my anniversary post from last year. I was reading it this morning and loved reliving the excitement and anticipation of our "courtship" or lack thereof.
Thank you Nate, for eight wonderful years full of joy, trials, growth, love, laughter, and beautiful new experiences! I look forward to a future filled with an eternity of waking up next to you!




No comments: