Monday, June 14, 2010

Fashion Diva

On Saturday we received a fun surprise in the mail. Grandma and Grandpa Barnum had sent some fun new clothes for the kids. There were tutus for the girls, new pajamas for everyone, a new outfit for Jonah, and matching shirt dresses for the girls along with several fun hair clips, bows, and headbands.
Lilly immediately had to put on her new pajamas and her tutu and a scarf in her hair. She pretty much ordered me to get out my camera for a little photo shoot in her fun new stuff.

She wouldn't look at the camera in this one because Sponge Bob was on the television.

Here she is blowing kisses.
She stayed in her new outfit for the rest of the day. Then yesterday we dressed the girls up in their new dresses for church. Lilly got herself dressed, hence the black tights. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not quite that fashion challenged.
Lilly insisted on posing with the giant snake.

Best Buds
My beautiful girls!


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun new clothes and accessories!
We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those dresses are SOOOO cute! I can't believe how grown up Jane looks, now. You have some good-looking kids!
And really, with running I started out running 1 1/2-2 miles about 3 or 4 days a week. Even now I only run 3-5 miles 3 days a week, then one long run on Saturday (6-10 miles). It's totally do-able.