Monday, January 10, 2011

Let the madness begin!

Today marks the beginning of spring semester.  I'm not sure why they call it that because most of the semester is still during the freezing cold winter, but I'll go with it.  Anyhoo....this semester I'm taking three classes.  They are intro to statistics, economic issues for individuals and families, and adult development and aging.  I'm not really excited about any of them, but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised and enjoy at least one.  I'm a little anxious about taking three classes since I've only been doing two at a time for the last two semesters. But, if I take three every semester, I can graduate two semesters earlier. 
So I plan on being busy, stressed, and possibly a bit insane for the next few months especially since, on top of school, I'm still doing babysitting, preschool volunteering, cub scouts, 3 piano/voice students, and all the fabulous duties of a full time wife and mother. 
I must be crazy. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You can so do it! And if Kaylee ever becomes a problem, let me know. You are an amazing woman. I've been thinking about taking classes at home but not sure when I'd fit them in my day. You inspire me!