Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello Sun. Feel free to stay a while.

We have had a lot of dreary weather here in northern Utah lately.  Winter has just been wanting to hang on as long as possible.  It was so nice to have the sun come out this morning!  I went on a walk/jog in the fresh air and it felt oh so good.  The kids played outside for most of the afternoon.  I opened all our windows and just let the spring air flow through the house.  It's been lovely!  
For any of you wondering about my weigh in this week, I skipped it.  Well, sort of.  I didn't go to WW on Saturday morning because I had the very rare opportunity to sleep in with my husband.  The kids were sleeping over at Grandma Laurie's house.  So we stayed up nice and late on Friday night watching movies and then I slept in and missed my meeting.  I did weigh myself and was at the same weight as last week. 
Anyway, just wanted to say how wonderful this spring day has been.  Hopefully many more are on their way!

1 comment:

The Tanner Family said...

Id say horrible! we were up there this whole last week and we had to stay inside all day every day. its so nice to be home in 78 degee weaher! Enjoy the Sunsine!!!