Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Saturday Adventure or Yes. My children are still alive.

It seems like all I ever put on this blog anymore is stuff about weight watchers or school.  This semester is keeping me busy and I've been a bit lazy about taking pictures of the kids and posting about the fun stuff we do.  So, I assure you that my husband and children are all alive and well.  Here's some proof. 
Last Saturday, we decided to load up the family and have a little adventure.  We headed out to a place outside of Grantsville to do a little shooting with the .22 and climb some rocks.  The kids loved watching Nate and I show off our "mad shooting skills", as Jonah puts it.  Then they stacked some rocks and had a great time climbing on the rocks. It was so nice to get outside in the fresh air and just do something relaxing together as a family.  As you look at the pictures, you'll notice that there really aren't any of Jayne.  That's because she fell asleep on the drive and slept in the Jeep through the whole thing.  She woke up just as we were ready to leave, so we got her out and let her walk around a bit and climb, but I didn't get any pictures.  





No comments: