Thursday, March 17, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

So I know I'm a bit late reporting this week.  Sorry about that.  Anyhoo,  I weighed in last Saturday at 179.8, which is exactly the same as the week before.  I'm telling you, this isn't going to be an easy journey.  I've decided that no matter what the scale may say from week to week, I've just got to focus on the behaviors.  If I'm drinking my water, getting my workouts in, tracking my food and staying within my points, then I consider it a good week.  Even if the scale says nothing happened. I'm feeling better, my clothes are fitting better, and people are starting to notice.  
So, last week was a good week.  As for this week.....that may be a different story entirely thanks to my husband's birthday, a relief society birthday party, Easter candy, babysitting, and stress of a million different kinds which I won't go into right now.  But, as of this morning, according to my home scale, I'm still exactly the same. 

No comments: