Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank Heaven for Melanie!!!

Those of you who read yesterday's post know that I was on the brink of a breakdown. The day did not get any better and Jayne had a long night. Nate is working today and the kids are also still getting over our long week. So... I'm happy to report that I have a fabulous babysitter, Miss Melanie, coming over in an hour and I'm hitting the gym and getting the stress out! Yay! Thanks for the comments of support! It's SO nice to know that I'm not just some psycho-mom and that others feel the same way sometimes.
So, Hooray for Babysitters!!!

2 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

Yay! Enjoy your free time! =)

The Barnum Family said...

Oh, I SO did! For some reason, going to the gym and listening to some music and just spacing out on the elliptical machine turns me into a new woman.