Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Losing the Weight: Week 1

Alright, I'm being true to my word and I'm going to do weekly updates on my weight loss adventures. I just finished up week 1 of our group's weight loss challenge. I feel like I did pretty well. For my workouts I did 6 days of Jillian Micheal's 30 day Shred DVD, I walked Jonah to school a couple of days, and walked around the zoo last week as well. I feel like I did pretty good with my nutrition. I've given up my diet soda(even if only for these 6 weeks) and I'm drinking lots more water and trying to cut out most snacks(I'm such a 'muncher'). I'm happy to report that I lost 2 pounds this last week. It may not seem like a whole lot, but I'm super satisfied with it. I think the biggest difference after last week is how I feel. I've got a lot more energy and I feel happier and healthier already. Stay tuned for next week's update!

3 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

Good job! I am glad that you are doing well! =)

Unknown said...

Great job! 2 pounds is healthy!

Shiree said...

YAY! 2 pounds less of you to get in your way. :) (did that even make sense?)