Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Losing the Weight: Week 2

Two weeks down, and 2 more pounds gone! Hooray!
Exercise for Week 2: I did Jillian Micheals for 5 days, moving up to level 2 of her workout for
the last 3 days
Nutrition: I did pretty well, I did splurge on Wendy's, but I just had a kid's meal and didn't eat my fries. I'm still staying away from soda, with the exception of the small diet coke I had with the kid's meal. Some of my new favorite snacks are carrot sticks and Gala apples. I'm drinking LOTS of water(at least 80 oz/day, which is tons for me) and I'm really trying to watch my portions and snacks.

My plan for this week is just more of the same. My neighbor invited me to try a water aerobics class with her twice a week, so we'll be starting that this week as well.

4 comments:

Megan D. said...

Good job Ashley! That is awesome! I'm so glad that you found my blog. I like hearing about what you are up to. Where are you guys living?

Unknown said...

Yay Ashley!

The Barnum Family said...

Hey Megan! We are living in Magna right now.

Camille said...

Yay!!! I love when the scale is nice!! Jillian Michaels is great...during the workout I don't think she is, but she sure gets you moving!