Monday, November 23, 2009

Time to Give Thanks!

I've kind of held off on a Thanksgiving post, but since the big day is this week I thought I'd indulge.

Here is a very small portion of the many things we are thankful for this Thanksgiving:

  • Our Home
  • Having a job when so many don't
  • my primary calling
  • Wonderful family members who care about us and are always willing to help
  • Good Friends
  • Warm Pajamas
  • Space Heaters
  • Our movie collection
  • Chocolate
  • Our Faith
  • Fruit Snacks(Lilly)
  • Wii (Jonah)
  • Mommy's wallet (Jayne--it's her favorite thing to chew on)
  • M*A*S*H
  • Diet Coke
  • Free Haircuts
  • Good Babysitters
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Health Insurance
  • I'm grateful for Nate for way too many reasons to list
  • Dishwashers
  • Sweaters
  • Our vehicles
  • Flannel Sheets
  • Sleep
I could go on and on and on and on. We are truly blessed with so much!
I'll leave you with a picture of my sweet Lilly wearing her Thanksgiving crown that she made in preschool today. Her teachers asked what she was thankful for and she responded, " I am thankful for my bed." Ah, she takes after her mother!

No comments: