Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's NOT winter yet Mom!


Jonah and I had the following conversation while looking out the window a few minutes ago.

Me: Look! It's snowing outside.
Jonah(sounding really annoyed): Why is it doing that Mom?
Me: That's what happens in the winter Jonah, it snows.
Jonah(looking at me like I'm stupid or something): It's NOT winter yet Mom!
Me: It sure looks like winter out there right now.
Jonah: Winter is not until December 21st, Mom. It really shouldn't be snowing yet because it's still Fall.

He's right. The first day of winter is not until December 21st. Someone needs to inform Mother Nature right away.

2 comments:

Amanda and Ryan said...

Your son is so adorable and I think he would be the one to convince Mother Nature to hold off on the snow until December 21st.

Jaimie said...

Oh that is so cute! Jonah cracks me up. He is so stinkin' smart!