Friday, December 4, 2009

Parent Teacher Conference #2

Today I went to another parent teacher conference, this time for Lilly. Lilly goes to preschool twice a week. And yes, you guessed it! She is doing great! So now I get to brag about another of my wonderful children.
  • Lilly can recognize all the letters of the alphabet and tell you the sound they make(apparently not all 3 year olds can do that yet)
  • She's very well behaved in class
  • She likes to sing songs with her friends
  • Since she can already recognize her name, they're going to help her learn to write it starting next month. I was happy to hear this one, because she's really been wanting to learn to write her name. We've been practicing a bit at home and she loves it.
  • Basically, Lilly is very bright and is doing fabulous in preschool!
So I'm going to say it one more time..... MY KID ROCKS! Love you Lilly!

No comments: