Friday, August 21, 2009

Blog Makeover

I love to make changes to my blog! I just got done giving it a little makeover. When I first started blogging, I had no idea how to make it look nice and "cutesy", so I thought I'd share a couple of the fun websites that I've found that helped me. Click on any of the site names to be linked to their website.

The Cutest Blog on The Block- This site has a bunch of free backgrounds, banners, blinkies, buttons, and other fun extras for a blog. It also has a 'free blogging secrets' section that teaches you lots of fun little tricks to make your blog your own.

Shabby Blogs
- Here's another site with some cute backgrounds and headers. They also have post dividers and cute little extras.

Kevin & Amanda- I LOVE this one! On this site, she's created a gazillion cute fonts that you can download for free to use for scrapbooking, blogging, or just in regular word documents. She gives great detailed instructions on how to get and use them.

Anyway, that's just a few of my favorites. You can find countless others by using a search engine. If you have any favorites, leave a comment and let me know. I always love finding cute new stuff!



3 comments:

Tina said...

Your makeover is SOO cute! I love Kevin and Amanda's blog too. So much fun and great ideas!

Unknown said...

The new blog looks AMAZING! Maybe some day I'll have to give mine a little bling.

THE CASPERSON'S said...

I have always thought your blog looks so cute. Thanks for the tips. I can't wait to try some, if I can figure it out. It takes me a while sometimes.