Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Family Photos!

We had some new pictures taken a few days ago. Our friends, Andy and Tina love photography and are starting up a side business with it. So we asked them to do our pictures. We haven't gotten a decent family picture in two years! Yikes!

We all drove up to Temple Quarry in Little Cottonwood canyon. It was a lot of fun! Andy and Tina did a great job. I highly recommend them. Their prices are great too! You get to pick your own location and get a CD of all your pictures so you can get prints of whatever you want, whenever you want.

Before I link you to some of the pictures I have to explain something. My sweet husband is picky about pictures. I don't know why. Everyone else tells me their husband doesn't care. My husband really cares what we wear. So....this time we totally disagreed and couldn't find a compromise on anything. So we decided to do some of the pictures wearing what Nate wanted us to wear and some wearing what I wanted us to wear. See if you can guess who picked what.
And, my kids are cheesers! I cannot ever get them to just look at the camera and smile, especially Jonah.
Oh, and also, ignore the picture of us walking away from the camera. I think I found where those last 10 pounds are hanging out! =)
Anyway, go to www.graciemaephotography.com to see some of our pictures. Thanks Andy and Tina!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is beautiful! I can't believe how big Lilly is and how long her hair is now.
And it was easy to figure out which spouce chose what outfit... :)

THE CASPERSON'S said...

Cute Family Photo's. I just love looking at your blog. You are so creative, fun, and entertaining.

Cary and James said...

Cute pics, Ashley. You have a beautiful family. Since I don't know Nate at all and haven't seen you in ages, I'm just going to go with my gut feeling and guess the western look was his pick and the more neutral colors was yours - but I could be completely wrong! I'm dying to know now!

Amanda and Ryan said...

Ashley, you have a beautiful family! The pictures turned out great!

jkaaberg said...

Oh such a cute little family! I think you made a good choice in getting some family pictures taken! I thought both sets of clothes looked good! but then again, my husband is the same way! He'll be the picky one! If i really don't like his idea i'll speak up! then we will have to probably do the same thing your family did! :o) Ya'll really look cute!!!