Tuesday, August 25, 2009

~:More of the New Family Pictures:~

We got our CD of all of our family pictures, so I thought I'd share a few more of our favorites. To all of you who read my first post on these pics, Nate picked the western stuff(he really wants to be a cowboy when he grows up) and I chose the white and blue.


It got a little breezy on us.I love this one of Jayne.


n
Nate and Jonah actually didn't know they took this picture. They were checking out some of the rocks together.
My beautiful baby girl!
This is another candid shot. Nate was watching the kids play. Lilly is squirting Jonah with a spray bottle.

Me and my honey!
Jonah, showing us his awesome strength!
Nate making me laugh, like he does every single day




I love this picture because Jonah and Lilly are comforting each other after they had just fallen off the log. I was holding Jayne from behind, but Jonah and Lilly leaned too far forward and fell right off. When they got back on they both kept reassuring each other that they were okay. It was so sweet.



Jonah didn't feel like smiling in this one and I'm not sure what Jayne was looking at.








I love my little 'cheesers'!
When I first saw these pics, I told Nate, "We look like people who have horses!" He said, "We should get some of those."
Jonah doing what he does best, being silly for the camera.
So, there you have it! My beautiful little family. Thanks again to Andy and Tina for the great pictures. You should all check them out at Gracie Mae Photography.

4 comments:

Megan D. said...

These are so cute! You have an adorable family. :)

Amanda and Ryan said...

Love them!!!! Nothing else to say other than that:)

ibelaura said...

Ashley your family is so adorable! i love your pictures=) they make you smile when you look at the=)

Camille said...

Your family is adorable! I love the pictures! Candid pictures are always my favorite...I love how it captures a little bit of who we really are.