Friday, July 17, 2009

Boys? Already???

the following conversation took place between Lilly and I just a little bit ago

Me: "Okay Lilly, are you going to go lay in your bed?"
Lilly: "I'm going to lay down in my dreaming place."
Me: "Your Dreaming place?"
Lilly: "Yes Mom, my dreaming place. It is where I lay down and dream about boys."
Me: "You dream about boys?"
Lilly: "Yes Mom, I always dream about boys when I am sleeping in my dreaming place."

Is it just me, or is 3 a little young to be dreaming about boys? I had an instant fast forward to the teen years and it scared me spitless!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

When Aya was three the babysitters little boy, Ryan, was three and I picked her up one day and i go "What did you do today?" and she said "Me and Ryan got married." Then the next time I picked her up they came running to the door with a stuffed giraffe and Ryan said "Me and Aya had a baby!" After checking to make sure where the "baby" came from (They went to the hospital to buy it) it was so darn cute!

Camille said...

That's so funny she's already dreaming about boys!!! She will keep you on your toes for sure!!!