Friday, July 3, 2009

The Incredible Shrinking Woman

That's me, by the way. Or at least that's what I tell myself. I hear that positive affirmations can make a HUGE difference. Anyway, thought I'd do a weight loss update. You're probably all getting sick of these, so I think I'll just make a little chart to go on the right side column of my blog and log my progress every week. I'm still not going to divulge my exact weight, just loss or gain for the week and total loss since November, which is when I started actively getting rid of the baby weight. I only have 10 more pounds to go until I'm at my 'pre-Jayne' weight. I'm still trying to work out at least 5 days a week, drink tons of water, and do my best to make good food choices. That last one is the toughest for me. I'm such an emotional eater! Just today I was feeling a bit needy and downed a king size Hershey bar and a McDonald's shake. I know... wrong choice. But, I've learned that as long as I'm good most of the time, it's okay to indulge once in a while. So, here are my stats as of today.....
Weight Lost this week= 3lbs! Yahoo!
Total Weight loss= 33lbs

There you have it! From now on I'll just post my stats on my sidebar once a week. Thanks to everyone for your continued support!

7 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

33 pounds! You are awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go Ash! I like your realistic "diet" approach of still enjoying food while being healthy. I also think it's unrealistic when people don't eat any candy at all. You're right, it's not bad in moderation! And sometimes a big candy bar and milk shake can really make your day :)
Obiously you're doing something right!

Missy said...

Your awesome you go girl! It hard to just get a routine but by the time you get a routine then its easy to do its like on your to do list everyday good job!

Megan D. said...

Great job Ashley! You inspire me. :)

Unknown said...

You are amazing! Keep up the great work!!!!!

Grandma Lolly said...

I'm so proud of you! You are doing so great!!! Just keep the overall picture in mind and don't let those needy moments get in the way. I know I just have too many needy moments so I'm working on those! Love you!

Grandma Lolly said...

Way to go Ashley! I'm so proud of you! Keep thinking the big picture--which keeps getting smaller :-) YESSSS!!!!

Love you!