Monday, July 20, 2009

"Hair" Today, Gone Tomorrow? Tell me the truth...

should I cut it? I've been growing my hair out for a while. I haven't had long hair for a VERY long time and I don't have a scanner to put any of those pics on the computer, so you'll just have to imagine what it would look like. Anyway...Here are a few of the shorter hairstyles I've had over the last few years. I'm wondering if I should keep letting it grow, or give in and cut it short again. So I'm fishing for opinions. What do you think?
~Chin Length~
~ As short as I'll go~

~How it looks today~

Also, should I keep the bangs or grow them?
Please, Please, Please let me know what you think! I like the input of others!



8 comments:

Lacei Child said...

Out of those pics I like the first one...Try growing it long, your bangs too! I am trying too so we could do it together ;)

Amanda and Ryan said...

I think you look lovely with all the hairstyles, but I think you should try to grow it. But I like you with the longer bangs.

Missy said...

I like the first one if your going to cut it its very cute! As for the bangs I like both bangs so i guess i'm not much help on that!;)

Lindsey said...

One more vote for the first one, with bangs :)

Megan D. said...

You look cute with any of them, but I really like the chin length one. Good luck deciding!

Unknown said...

My sis in law just got her hair cut and I love it! Maybe you could try one like hers? It's similar to one you've already had.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=30454653&id=1464579898

THE CASPERSON'S said...

If you are looking for a change, I say grow it out. You can always cut it. I do like the first one and I say keep the bangs. You look BEAUTIFUL!!!

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

I totally feel you I am wondering the same thing right now, my problem is when it is long I always pull it back. I love though the chin length