Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Goodbye Pull-ups! Hello Panties!

On Sunday morning, while Lilly was getting dressed, she asked me, "Mom, can I wear panties today and not a pullup?" My mind immediately started racing through all the worst possible scenarios such as her peeing all over the bench at church or all over her carseat. Then I stopped and realized that she hadn't even peed in her pullups for over a week and she hadn't dirtied them for at least five days. I really hadn't even noticed! So, Lilly started wearing her big girl panties on Sunday and is now officially potty trained! Hooray for Lilly! I'm sure we might have little hiccups over the next few months. Every kid does. But I'm so proud of my little girl! She pretty much took the reins and did this on her own. Way to go kiddo!

P.S. I lost one more pound this past week.



1 comment:

Tina said...

Yea for Lilly!!! Good job sweetie!
Brooklyn has been dry this whole week too (except a couple times with the other thing), but we may be getting closer now too!!! Hurray for potty training! :)