Friday, June 19, 2009

My Aunt Cathy!







Today, June 19th, is my Aunt Cathy's birthday. In honor of this most important day I would like to share with you a few of my favorite memories/things about my Aunt Cathy.....






  • Sitting on the front porch with her and watching a thunder storm

  • Her AMAZING vocabulary!

  • How she always encourages me to do my best and to realize my potential

  • Going to the symphonies

  • She taught me the 'real' way to clean

  • Her house is always spotless

  • She has perfect penmanship

  • Her dedication to teaching

  • Having sleepovers at her house on the old sleeper sofa and listening to her read us stories like 'Where the Wild Things Are'

  • She makes the yummiest caramels at Christmas time

  • Whenever you eat at her house, you always get dessert and it's always delicious!

  • She has a very positive attitude

  • She taught me a lot about responsibility

  • I remember the time that the car caught fire on our way home from school (it was just a little fire)

  • I loved having her as my English teacher for 2 of the 3 years of high school

  • My Aunt Cathy is one of the sweetest people I've ever met.


I love you Aunt Cathy! I hope you have a fabulous birthday!

2 comments:

Betsy & Lloyd Kluesner said...

Nicely stated Ashley! I'm proud of you for realizing how special your Aunt Cathy is and I couldn't agree with you more.

mbbatch04 said...

She was an amazing teacher! I miss her.